Shields Gillman Real Estate has achieved a 100% sales clearance rate for properties listed ‘For Sale’ in the Sydney market since 2012.
Our sincere, fresh approach when dealing with both vendors and buyers ensures we get top results, something we’ve achieved for over 25 years now.
We put our heart and soul into our work, and don’t take a break until we’re sure we’ve exhausted every avenue to get the best price possible – every time.
75% of our business comes from referrals – past satisfied customers who are so confident in our abilities that they recommend us to their friends and relatives when they’re thinking of selling. Fans of our agency, who not only promote us to their friends and loved ones, but return time and time again because they know we’re the agency they can rely on.
So, how are we different?
Without giving away what we call our “special sauce”, some of our differences are obvious right from the outset:
- In-house preparation of readable and engaging copy, attractive professional photography and the right styling of each property targeted to its’ marketplace.
- No sales secretaries or outsourced staff. We’re completely responsible for ensuring that our time, resources and energy are focused on your property right from the beginning. No distractions, no excuses and no assistants! The sale of your home remains entirely in our experienced hands.
- We have experienced the full range of property climates since commencing in the industry in the late 1980’s, and understand common buyer behaviour. Understanding these behaviours enables us to communicate effectively and negotiate the best possible price for every property.
- We only market properties that we believe in. We don’t take on large numbers of property for sale, just to have them “on the books”. We don’t divide our time across 10’s of other properties for sale. We operate by a philosophy of quality over quantity.
- We work for the vendor, we work on the buyer, and we know the difference.
“Sally and I believe that there is a discernible difference between local agents, both in the results they achieve and the service standards they provide. We urge you to compare local sales results, and carefully consider the standard of service you will receive, before choosing an agent.”