Different? How So?
Shields Gillman Real Estate has achieved a 100% sales clearance rate for properties listed ‘For Sale’ in the Sydney market since 2013.
Our honest, fresh approach when dealing with both vendors and buyers ensures top results, and it’s something we’ve been achieving for over 25 years.
We put our heart and soul into our work. We don’t take a break until we’re sure we’ve exhausted every avenue to get the best price possible- every time.
Relative newcomers to the Forest area (having relocated the agency from Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs in 2014) 75% of our business comes from referrals.
Referrals – that is past satisfied customers who are so confident in advocating Shields Gillman that they recommend us to their friends and relatives when they’re thinking of selling.
Past clients who not only promote our business to their friends and loved ones but return time and time again to be satisfied. This is a statistic that we take great pride in and are committed to maintaining.
So, how are we different?
- In-house preparation of readable and engaging copy, attractive professional photography and the right styling of each property targeted to its’ marketplace.
- No sales secretaries or outsourced staff. Peter and Sally are completely responsible for ensuring that their time, resources and energy are focused on your property from the very beginning. No distractions, no excuses and no assistants! The sale of your home remains entirely in our experienced hands.
- Career agents over many years, we understand common buyer behavior. Understanding these behaviors enables us to communicate effectively and negotiate the best possible price for your property.
- We only market properties we believe in. We don’t take on large numbers of property for sale, just to have them “on our books”. We respond to, actively market to, and follow up according to buyer enquiry. We don’t divide our time across 10’s of other properties for sale. We operate by a philosophy of quality over quantity.
- We work for the vendor, we work on the buyer, and we know the difference.
“Sally and I believe that there is a discernible difference between local agents, both in the results they achieve and the service standards they provide. We urge you to compare local sales results, and carefully consider the standard of service you will receive, before choosing an agent.”